Kenyon provides many networked printers for student and employee use. While office printers are only available for use by members of that department, any Kenyon faculty, staff, or student may use the public printers. All public printers can release print jobs sent to the central public print queue, which can be accessed from both personal and public lab computers.
For further assistance, place a printer service request via the TopDesk self-service technology support portal.
In this section:
- Select the Printer Tray from Your Windows PC
- Advanced Printing Options in macOS
- Basic Printing Options in macOS
- Double-Sided Printing from Your Windows PC
- B&W and Color Printing from Your Windows PC
- Scan to Email Using Kenyon's Public Printers
- Copy Documents Using the Public Printers
- Print to Public Printers from Your Windows Computer
- Print to Public Printers from Your Mac
- Scan to Google Drive using Campus Printers