Kenyon's Network Password RequirementsTo change your password, use this website: https://reset.kenyon.edu. You can change your password at any time. Additionally, if you ever believe that you have replied to a spam or phishing email, you should immediately change your password, and then promptly notify Helpline at 1-740-427-5700.
IMPORTANT: Your new Kenyon password MUST meet all the following criteria
- Minimum of 14 characters long
- Cannot reuse a former password
- Cannot contain all or part of your username
Change Your Network Password
- In a web browser, go to https://reset.kenyon.edu
- In the text boxes, enter your Kenyon network username, your current password, and a new password that meet the above requirements. Click Submit.
- If your password was successfully changed, you will receive a confirmation message. See below for an explanation of possible error messages. If you don't successfully change your password on the first attempt, click your browser's Back button and try again.