Log into the Self-Care Portal
- Browse to the Self-Care Portal website. To access the site, your computer must be on Kenyon's network or have an active VPN connection. Alternately, you can first log into Kenyon's web VPN, then access the Self-Care Portal from there.
- Enter your 11-digit Kenyon phone number as the username.
- Enter your password. (If your password has expired or you do not know your password, contact Helpline at 1-740-427-5700 or email@example.com.
- Click Sign In.
OverviewWhen you log in, you will see five tabs at the top of the page. The tabs below contain options you may select:
- Phones: Manage phone settings and forwarding options.
- IM & Availability: Enable Do Not Disturb when you are not at your IP phone.
- General Settings: Set a new Self-Care Portal password.
In this section: