These instructions explain how to use our public printers to scan documents directly to any email account.
- Authenticate with the printer using either your K-Card or your network username and password
- On the touchscreen, tap Use Device Functions, then tap OK.
- Press the physical Scanning button just to the left of the touchscreen display.
- Tap Manual Entry near the center of the touchscreen. This opens a new window for specifying the destination e-mail address.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to input the full destination email address, then tap OK near the bottom right-hand corner of the display.
- Place the originals in the feeder (face up) or in the top left-hand corner of the glass pane (face down).
- Press the physical Start button next to the bottom right-hand side of the touchscreen to scan the document.
- Repeat Steps 7 and 8 for multiple documents
- Press the physical # button when you are finished scanning your documents to email them.
For further assistance, place a printer service request via the TopDesk self-service technology support portal.