Since March 2020, many Helpline Consultants are working remotely, so their ability to answer your phone calls is extremely limited.
To contact Helpline directly and receive the fastest response, use Google Chat. Here's how:
- In a web browser, go to https://chat.google.com. Sign in with your Kenyon Google account if you're not already signed in.
- Near the top left corner, click in the box labeled Find people, rooms, bots. Begin typing Helpline, then select the auto-complete option labeled LBIS Helpline under the People heading.
- The main portion of the windows changes to show your account's Google Chat history with Helpline, if there is any. Click in the text field labeled History on, then type your message to Helpline. Press the Enter key on your keyboard to send your chat.
- Helpline will respond promptly.
- If Helpline can't answer your question quickly, they'll send a Google Meet link in the chat so you can have a voice conversation and share your screen to continue troubleshooting.
You can also use Chat within your Kenyon Gmail account, and Google makes excellent Chat apps for your computer or mobile device.
If you prefer to email email@example.com with a non-urgent question or request, please do.